Which one do you prefer???
This post I want to talk about
How life is gonna be when we are single??
or
How life is gonna be when we have beloved one (couple)??
of coz many people that have bf/gf will choose life wit her/him is better..
and so the single one...
when I think bout it..
both of it has advantage and disadvantage
depend on that person personality...
When we have the beloved one,,
of coz we have a place that we can talk to
can talk bout our problem,,
accompany when we feel down..
share a happy moment together...
BUT..
When we didn't have the person that we love yet,,
don feel down..
it is not bad as it seem...
we can also enjoy this live although alone..
You can still create happy moment wit yourself...
DON'T forget you still have friends..
They will accompany you either sad or happy situation..
But when I think again..
have some people can't live alone..
I mean they need some one they can share their love..
Sometimes,,I saw it so desperately..(not all of em..)
I agree when we have boyfriend or girlfriend in our life..
we feel like our world is perfect enough..
But think about other couple that don't have criteria that I mention above..
They may think live alone is a better option..
So, now a single one want to have couple..
and the couple one (that not happy) want to be single...
then,,
For my view,,
I think its great to have a beloved one by our side..
that can take care of us..
but for people that single and still lookin' for the right ones..
don't feel down or ashamed..
we must believed someone out there will be waitin' for us..
But it not a time yet we found em...
p/s: happy when see my friends is happy wit their boyfriend..
That make me think that still have some guy out there that have been treated their girl nicely and well-treated..









0 comments:
Post a Comment