BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TraiLEr!!!???

This is my trailer assignment for My Audio Dubbing subject in my college...
Not perfect..but this is such amateur trailer...
copyright to those film...


This assignment need me to create a trailer based on three movie and put it as a new movie..

My movie was..


  • Harry Potter and Deathly Hallow (Part 1)
  • Street Dance
  • Step Up 1

At first I don know how to put together a fantasy magical movie and dance movie...
I've been thinking for logical idea to create new story based on these 3 movie..
Then, I've come up wit that crazy idea as you can see in the video..

that is so non-logical I think..
but most important I made it success..
and my assignment was done
(although 1 month pass due date)
but at least I done it..

So, now is up to my lecturer Sir Ali Azlan to grade it...

p/s: At first I think want to create using Adobe Premier but it is so late so I decided just used Movie Maker to make it easier..
love create such video like this..
I have so much funn...!!!!

ENJOY!!!!
 

0 comments:

NUFF