BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh Miss BLOGGIE...

very sad to think about my college and my study life right now..
but,,I want to share it here..

I'm in my final year of my study in broadcasting..
but,  I feel the study spirit, the excitement, the fun..its all GONE!!!

Now I feel so confusing...
The spirit went to shooting is all disappear...

Now, I feel I want to stay at my hometown wit my family...
:(

When I think about it..
I guess it is maybe of some reason that happen to my life now...
so miserable...

First, I found I am stuck in financial problem...
I need money to do my Final Year Project
I need it to survive on food..
and such thing that need money..
maybe that a biggest reason that my mood and my mind not in excellent condition to focus in study right now...

Second,,I found my life in KL have no fun anymore...
so many problem..
either cause from others and my stupid behaviour...

Third,,I can't focus on my study coz I need to think about searching for a job..
it is important coz I need a job to settle my miserable in first point above...
that's become tension when I keep thinking about it...
if I found a job, I still need to think about that first point above.
I need FARE to go to work...

then, I keep thinking my family,,
and how I will trouble them so much to settle my problem..
which why,,some problem I will keep to myself
as far I could handle it by myself..
as far I'm not crack and blow myself..

Oh god,,that so much trouble...
WHY it all happen to me..????!!!
Some may say it is all student life would look like..
yess...I agree!!




That's why I made it in this final semester of diploma..
then,,after this I have to think about my internship life..
What it will be look like??
It is will be as worse as it or may even worse???
or it will brighten my life there..??
and where should I be go for my intern??
oh god..
that was such thought that will miserable my brain..

now, I have to focus
FOCUS!!!!
On my life right now...
On my FYP..
On my last semester in college...

My Life???
Hope it will better day by day...

0 comments:

NUFF