BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

UNIVERSAL rocks!!!!

Lately, I've read many post from my friend that story how wonderful their trip to UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE...

It's been my dream to go there...

 Love this globe...


I've know about this wonderful place when I read a novel.
That novel had a story that told, one character have a blast time went to this place..
Everynow and then, I've been looking forward to this..

I attracted to this place coz it have a great film set ever..
Many of successfull movie had been shooting here,,
and I wonder how the set was built and looked amazing at screen..
That is attract me more to fly there...

Eventhough UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE had built
(which not far from Malaysia)
I really eager to go to real looking place at HOLLYWOOD..
(it must be blast there!!!!!)

Then I look at some picture how wonderful UNIVERSAL STUDIO is..





 disaster film set

 Fire!!!

 Universal City



 UK Film Set



Then I found some picture from UNIVERSAL STUDIO that been terrified me..

WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER
(I fan of that movie of coz)







More pic click here----> Wizard World

More info bout this amazing, enjoyment, wonderful place...click one of link below...


0 comments:

NUFF