BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Still Raining...

Rain..

Still not stop since yesterday..
It is so unusual happen..



I think it only in my place (which is Malacca)
Then I read news, watch TV..
Guess what it almost entire Malaysia!!
(not entire it only in Johor, Selangor, N.Sembilan, Pahang, even Sabah..)

It is so cold here..(I'm shivvering noww)
feel like I live abroad away...
(you know like some places that has snow in there)

Now 5.33 a.m in the morning
It is still raining (even not heavy as yesterday)..
It still no clue when its gonna stop..

Now, even worse the flood is getting covered in some places..
My village away at Segamat, Johor is almost 50% covered by water (flood of coz)

This pix I take from my friend from FB that live in Segamat, near my grandpa house..
credit to Mr. Zai Nal...


I almost can't see the trees..


The road in had been blocked by flood


The water is getting higher..


One of the house there...

Some place at Johor has been given a red warning due to the increasing of water level to very (very!!!) danger level...
FYI, this place was always been like this....

p/s: small election for ADUN kawasan Tenang is still proceed as usual even heavy rain interrupt the process a while..
Click below for more info about the article


0 comments:

NUFF