BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love in the Rain...



epy wedding day to my mother boss son, (anak lelaki boss mak aku)...
ALIFF RHOSKY & NUR HASSANAH...

eventhough its raining, the reception of the day is still go on..
all guests patiently (and of coz wet) waiting for the bride and groom to arrive...


I can't wait for them any longer...
It's rain, I'm wet, cold (and shiverring a little), and bored...
So, we go home before the king and queen of the day arrive..


But I've steal some of the photo from one of FB album from the groom relative..
These pix is credit to her -----> Izzah Ali  




All guests I think happy (at least happy for the groom and bride eventhough not comfort)
For me, not really happy at all..


My ugly useful pinky sliper is been stole by a girl that can't differentiate between her shoe and others..
Lucky I saw her..If not, I go to the car with 'kaki ayam' (no shoe)
So spoil my mood la this girl,,
I am sleepy and she make me even tempered suddenly..


p/s: annoy with a girl that think I want to steal her 'fiance' (now husband) from her..
      
Hello!!! You love him, you want him to live with u forever,,
You should TRUST the one you love okay!!!!
    

0 comments:

NUFF