BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Should I TRUST or not???

I've never been in a relationship in a couple (or more) years back..
but, that doesn't mean I'm never been in love..and I can't post this..


This is about Trust..


Trust in friend, family, your love one, your husband / wife...
Only TRUST can make your relationship stronger than ever and there will be nothing (ever) will crash the TRUST wall that you built..




Once it break, it hard (so hard sometimes) to built again and the word TRUST will be less meaning in your relationship...


Trust means to believe. 


I trust you, means I have no doubt in my mind about your honesty, integrity and credibility. 



I meet one girl who inspired me to write bout this post..She has doubt in her relationship..
(For me it silly attitude, he is ur husband to-be (now husband) you silly!!!!)


No relationship can survive without trust. How to develop and keep the trust in a relationship forever, because as soon as the trust breaks, the relationship breaks. 




In ur love relationship, if you don’t trust a person, howsoever you may love him/her, your relationship will not survive, because you have no trust in him/her. It will not work if one side trust his/her partner and other don't..
(It will not that way..but if you have a extremely high patiently level it maybe work)


I've been surrround by situation like this everywhere..even my friend has a problem with trusting her partner...
but, she can work on that because she is so mad in love with her partner..
(for me I don't like her partner attitude..SO cruel man)


It just for love relation, for others is kinda important too... We should support each other, and trust each other if you want the relationship blossoming so well... 




Support each other


Kind of doubtful thinking causes tremendous strain in a relationship and with the breaking of trust, the relationship breaks. Then after all that happen, just don't blame others... (BLAME yourself!!!!)

p/s : The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together is trust. - Brian Tracy

0 comments:

NUFF