I really hate you..
you always make me sick
all the day
all the night..
I really hate you...
and I meant it..
I don't realize it at first
but now I'm sure I hate you
I hate you..
for making me crazy of you
all the time
I hate you
for make me think of you
day and night
I hate you
for being too nice to me
at that time..
I hate you
for being so special
in my eyes..
I hate you
for making me like you
altough you didn't realize it.
I hate you
for not care for me..
when I care about you...
I hate you
when you not reply my sms
even when I really need you..
I hate you
for make me miss you
everyday you know!!!
I hate you
for making me cry
when I remember your face
I hate you
For give me such a memory
That wonderful and joyful
(I really miss that)
I hate you
For making you so hard
To forget..
I hate you
For making me love you
Although no one knows
I really hate you
For making me say that I'm hate you
......
I really hate you
And I want you to know that..
Friday, April 2, 2010
I Hate U!!!!
handmade by tisdaleanne at Friday, April 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment