Today, I through a very one little experience..
And got one good lesson...
Our body and mind was supposed us to take control
But once something taken it, your body and action became worse
And of course sometimes let our body functional affected..
Suddenly I remembered about one of the episode of my fav TV show, GLEE..
‘Blame It on the Alcohol’
The whole story told about how and what gonna happen if we let that damn thing control our lives...
Unstable mind, talking rubbish, doing stupid behavior, annoyed people around, humiliation and etc.
Sometimes it will dangerously risk our own safety...
We can hurt ourselves unconsciousness...
All people that let that damn thing from hell become part of their life must think about it many zillion times to continue their deed...
If can’t experience and watch the bad side of it in front of your face..
many movie, tv show, even your fav celebrity that you followed their gossip everyday have info about it...
even worse can happen...
I’m not a socialize person..
I didn’t have many friend either..
but I know because it happen around us everyday...
we should make it awareness for us...
What I learn and experience..
was a warning to me..
not to do the deed that can make yourself stupid
just because one stupid decision that you make..
your body and mind that supposed to be yours,,
will be taken over and you will lose yourself because of that damn choice you make..
maybe most of people can say it was only to have fun..
and lot of them may say it was to took their mind of their personal problem..
maybe cause bored to death..I don’t know..
we all have rights to draw our own life..
but it is not make that a good things to do..
I once remembered my friend had said to me..
“we all has grown up, and must act like one too”
and a good and responsible adult and grown up one,
must act like they are a role to others..
and not as adult that thought ‘its time to have fun and let take that damn @$%# things...’
p/s: it's like public awareness post but its more like awareness to myself...








0 comments:
Post a Comment