after I know..
I don know how to begin...
but what I know and really sure..
I'm willing to step out for a little while..
not as giving up or regret..
but juz give a chance to her that need U more than I am..
I will not be out forever..
because u are always in my heart..
although I have promise myself
but my heart was never want to leave u..
it hurt when I think what is gonna be if I leave U..
and more worse If U leave me...
why U such really hard to forget???
my heart will give 1010 reason why..
even if weget to know each other only 2 month..
juz watching U from far away make my heart wanna blow up..
it like I wanna running to u and say how much I really damn miss U..
but I know it will never happen...
:(
now I will follow the flow
if it is fate to me..
I accept it..
eventhough it was hard 4 me to do ...
sincerely from the bottom of my broken heart...
for someone I really miss..
'AF'
Friday, May 7, 2010
I know...but my heart can't understand it..
handmade by tisdaleanne at Friday, May 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment